
Has someone ever said something to you and it gave you sudden clarity in your brain?
My brain sometimes get cloudy and stuck and it forgets how to see things from a different angle or perspective. I know that I can get that way, yet sometimes I find it hard to make that turn around the blind corner so that I can see things from a different view. I think it was just something that I needed to hear to help me get unstuck. So here I am attempting to unstuck myself.....and it feels good. I am afraid to go to sleep in case I wake up and I am re-stuck, which very well could happen.

3 comments:
I love this post! The pic is great too. I totally hear ya! You're awesome~can you please move to Vegas? :)
Please send whatever it was that cleared your brain my way. Mine is so muddled up with thinking about a million things at the same time! I need to figure out a way to channel it better.
I am SO amazed at your pictures from your trip. That place just moved up to the top of my "places I want to go" list. Oh man, what a fun trip.
That must be what Oprah calls an aha moment. I wish I could hang on to them too. Why do they fade? Maybe just my fuzzy brain.
Post a Comment