So I have been under house arrest for the past four days. In my efforts to stop the spreading of germs to other people I have kept kids home, only to find out that the fevers they had were caused by ear infections and not the pig flu. This is what I learned this week:
1. I am not really good at actually staying at home.
2. I have been extremely unproductive all week.
3. The next time my 19 month old is completely cranky all the time I will look in his mouth to see if he is teething, rather then take him to the Dr. and have the doctor tell me he has 4 molars coming in at the same time....thus the cranky, whiny, sleepless baby.
4. And when we get our next round of fevers I won't assume they are super sick and I will Motrin them up and send them to school, gym day care, etc for my own sanity.
over and out............................
What Gives Kids Confidence?
6 days ago

3 comments:
I have also been on house arrest! Don't like it! So sick of the germs and sickness. Bronson was 7 days homebound!
I could have told you this and saved you house arrest. The learning curve is quick and steep with twins and the will to get out of the house great when they are sick. So glad everyone is on the mend!
Oh man I'm sorry, Briggs! I hate being stuck at home too...unless I'm in the middle of a big project and I'm all by myself, or I'm watching my girls put on a dance show. If kids are sick I"m so unproductive. LOVE the new pictures! Wow what a good looking family you have. Those boys are going to be heart-breakers.
Post a Comment