Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the first of many.....


First day of Preschool for my baby, no tears just a happy mommy and excited 3 year old.

This school year seems to be the first of many for us.....
-the first time sending someone to High school.
-the first time having 4 kids at 4 different schools
-the first time in a while that I get to indulge myself with three hours, three days a week to myself...oh the the things I will finally accomplish...or not.
-the first time I get to stress about having a High school kid and all that entails....They really should have self help support groups for first time High school parents.
Looking forward to an exciting year.....so like I tell Mark....Sit tight, Hold on and strap on the seat belt, it's gonna be a fun ride.

Good luck to everyone out there with first day of school stuff.....The first week is always the hardest week of transition...


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Audry said...

Such a cutie!

Carol said...

Oh baby E, it can't be...he looks so grown-up. It's been a year already. It doesn't seem that long until I see a picture like this. We miss you guys! And, Christian at high school, watch out for Health! I'm sure I told you about that.

Jocelyn Stevens said...

I did the same this year...high school, how did this happen to us??!!

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

E is soooooo cute! All of us are sitting at the computer adoring how cute he is!!!!