October Included
*lots of carpooling to soccer practices. Awesome plays and hustling on the field by Jacob (gray shirt #18) and Carson (in burgandy below kicking).
*Countless hours of tough Water polo practices, games and all day tournaments for Christian. And then an undefeated JV team for their league....super positive, and great experience for our freshmen boy. Still can't get over how comfortable he is strutting around in his speedo! (Christian #21 with the white cap)
*An autum trip to Yosemite right after the temperatures dropped...brrr...on a positive side we got to see a little fresh snow on half dome....so Beautiful!
*And then way too many Halloween treats, parties, and festivities....and now I must cure my sugar hang over.

1 comment:
Every time I see a picture of baby E, i'm in shock! Your kids are getting so big! And they are darling. I hope we get to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment