Did you know that you could go sledding in California in the month of September?

Well, my boys think you can and they found a way to use their sleds
Well, my boys think you can and they found a way to use their sleds
glimpses of life with us. The good, the bad and the ugly. Highlights, lowlights and everything in between.
4 comments:
I need another boy. That way they will go outside on their own and invent games, instead of me playing the fun game of screaming "go outside!" and then locking the door so they can't come back in. Your boys are resourceful. I miss their helmets though.
tooooo cute. they're so smart. DJ needs a brother. A big brother. Someone else's son that I can borrow! ok you're not getting my hints are you :)
First bobsledding, now this. I think those boys need to spend a lot of time at Tahoe this winter. I can come. Will you watch my kids while I ski? Thanks.
Now that looks fun. I wish Max could join in!
Post a Comment