We've got some news and we just started sharing it with our family and friends. Deputing the first week of May. It's a little difficult to decipher what that is a picture of but yes it is actually a little fetus at 12 weeks. I think you can use your imagination and figure out what you are looking at. Jacob thought it looked like the baby was blowing out smoke. I assured him that the baby is not smoking. We are so excited and the boys are even more excited. Which made telling them the news the best day ever. They were ecstatic, literally jumping for joy. Christian said he thought he was going to cry because he was so happy. Carson is not sure of being demoted from favorite baby of the family. I am sure he will adjust fine. So now at almost 14 weeks we are officially making it public knowledge. Of course everyone is telling me I have to have a girl, which would be nice but definitely not necessary. I'll just take one that is healthy. The way these boys love and take care of me, I'll take another boy any day. Then we could almost have our own basketball team. Although you know if it's a girl there is going to be a serious pink invasion at this house of blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and your family. OMG I love these ultrasound photos. I honestly could never figure them out but, just seeing the images on the screen makes your heart flutter.
How are you feeling? Go put your feet up, let everyone take care of you. I know they are. This is great news. I think Celia hinted about someone having a baby, I guessed your mom and then I was afraid of receiving some hate mail (just kidding) ;)
p.s.--Carson is not sure of being demoted from favorite baby.
you give Carson a big hug for me. my daughter felt the same way and her baby brother came 17 years later. she is still not happy about that. ;)
Congratulations!!! What exciting news for your family. Are you sure it's not smoking in there, it really does look like it, no, I think it looks more like a baby dragon, that would be exciting for the boys. Isn't it funny how clear ultrasound pictures are when you get them, then a while later it is hard to make anything out.
I use Carson's type fears as an excuse to my kids for not having another one, it would just take too much of mom and dad's time away from them, do they really want that? Sometimes it works when they are wishing for a little baby in the house.
So fun!!! (I was thinking the other day, that someone in blog land needed to have a baby, because that is the funnest news, and since we are all so connected now it would be fun to have someone expecting.) YAY FOR YOU!
Woohooo! It is ok with me if you want to name her Ellie. I am so happy for you.
If it's a girl, she'll have some very protective brothers...any boy she brings home will have an amry to go through. It's so fun that they are so exctied.
Hi, so nice to read some happy news. We are just so thrilled for you. I hope you don't mind. I shared the good news with Dan and Julie. Happy news is what we need to hear right now.
I am so excited for you! Jane is too. She needs good friends close to her age -boy or girl.
I am sorry about spelling your name wrong. I fixed it.
Cameron will still be able to do stuff on your house. I am sure you want to get it all done before the baby comes. Yippeee for Brigitta
I am hoping for the pink invasion. But like you said, either way, healthy is most important. We are happy for you guys.
Thank you for coming out. The secret was killing me. Wreaking havoc on my innards.
It is a girl until they tell you otherwise, and then we will all be thrilled that it is a boy.
I AM SO HAPPY for you. And happy that I didn't spill the beans. And mystified that Celia was able to keep your secret.
WHAT! They KNEW! I am so out of the loop.
I totally guessed. Celia kept saying you were sick. I knew!
When Paige found out she was having Sol, she called crying "My little girl has a penis!"
Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear what you are having. How have you been feeling? I have heard of tons of people having girls. Maybe it is in the air. Congrats!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Pink is always fun! But I'm loving the blue streak we have running through our house now! Yeah for you!!
Post a Comment