Shower me with gifts.....that is exactly what happened. Wow, I got really spoiled. Thanks to all who came. We had a fun afternoon at my neighbors house we ate, we chated we oohed and ahhed over all the adorable baby stuff. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends!!!



10 comments:
Looks like a fun time! What a blessed event. Many positive thoughts for a successful pregnancy.
Let the countdown begin.
Is there a way to photoshop my face in one of those group photos?
I keep missing all the fun ;)
you are welcome! It was so fun! Wait, I wasn't there. Sometimes I forget I don't live in your town and you people are actually celia's friends. I can't believe you have 22 more days. Can't wait to sniff that baby's neck!
So fun, Briggs. After three boys I think you certainly deserve some more cute stuff. I better get mine in the mail! Glad you had a fun time.
You are a cute pregnant girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a quick and healthy delivery. I hope you're in laboe right now!
Looks like fun. Sorry, I wasn't there my Aunt came into town. If it was any other relative I would have gone anyway but she's a little needy.
Looks like so much fun! Only three weeks to go! Hang in there!!
Fun! It is so fun to shop for a newborn! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
I can't take it anymore! Alice is too big and Tatem is following in her footsteps!
This is Claire.
You have the cutest maternity clothes and YOU LOOK GREAT. Any advice (or cute clothes) you want to send my way would be much appreciated! =)
Post a Comment