The clock is ticking and I'm ready for it to go off anytime. I feel like a walking time bomb that's ready to explode. I know that my life will be turned upside down, I won't be sleeping and I'll be exhausted, but I don't even care because I can't wait to see this baby !!!!! We have all waited patiently and now I'm just so excited and can't wait to breathe in this sweet little gift.
Today I decided I should pack my hospital bag and maybe that will help induce labor. No such luck!!!
It's been awhile since I've had a baby so I forget the things I need and don't need. My friend Celia took me to Babysrus to help me gather my supplies. I was a little frazzled and couldn't make a decision for the life of me. Maybe I should have done this sooner and not in the last stage of the pregnancy when my mind has already turned into pudding.
Tomorrow my sweet friends and neighbors are throwing me a baby shower. Which is so kind. I feel kind of weird getting presents for my fourth boy, but my neighbor insisted and said every baby deserves a party and of course that is true. How could I say no to that.
But among the excitement is a little anxiety. At night when I try to fall asleep I get anxious about the delivery and if all will go well and if I can do this. I worry about having complications, getting the horrific epidural headache etc. But then I just realize I need to relax, let things happen as they will and have a little faith. Wish me luck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Everything will be super and you will have that little one nested in your arms soon! I wish I lived closer so I could bring you in some hot meals and take your cute boys for you. Soon maybe....
Oh this is for SURE my favorite part of pregnancy because even though you're so uncomfortable and sick of the big belly, you know it's going to come to an end. But the thing I love is that you don't know WHEN. I love the anticipation. Sure hope it's soon. Good luck and can't wait to hear the news.
You'll do great Brigitta! I understand the worries but I'm sure it will all go smoothly. Call me if you need anything. I can't wait to meet this little boy, although I have to warn you that I'll probably cry when I hold him. The shower today was so nice and you got the most adorable things. It will be so fun to see him in all of it!
It's going to be a BREEZE!
:)
Post a Comment