Excuse me, while I self indulge for a moment, but we are in Love......
The boys first visit to see their new little brother. They were so excited and sweet with him. I will never forget the looks of joy and love on their faces as they got to hold him for the first time.
Here I am a little worn out from the whole labor and delivery, but so happy that he is finally here. Words can not properly describe the feelings of when a baby enters this world, but it's definitely the closes thing to Heaven we get to experience here on Earth. Stay tuned for the delivery story soon to come. It has been a long road to recovery, but worth every moment. It's good to be home (finally) and despite my ups and downs over the last week, Ethan is absolutely perfect.


7 comments:
You are indulging US! And I'm very interesting in that labor story, so fill us in soon!
Ethan is PERFECT!!!
Please post new photos every day even though I get to hold him whenever I come over.
Nah, nah, nah.
Indulge away! He is perfect! I love the picture of all the boys!
Can't wait to hear every detail. I will be out there SOON. That picture of your FIVE men is precious. And your husband is really really cute too.
The world needs good moms to raise good men. He's a cute little man! My boys doubled their birth weight in 2 months. The second was 18 lbs at 8 weeks. Beefy boys.
We love to see the pictures of our new cousin. He is so cute! We will trade you Lexi for Ethan. Just kidding, although some days I feel like that! Give him lots of kisses for us.
Post a Comment