Sleepy boy Ethan. Please don't let the honeymoon be over yet. Don't you love how newborns can sleep all day? Between Mark being home for the past two weeks, meals being brought to my house every night and this perfect little boy that sleeps so well it's been a little bit of a honeymoon, I don't really want it to be over yet!!! I am not ready for real life to kick in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I can't get over how cute he is. I hope you are doing good.
He is such a cute little thing! Enjoy that honeymoon while it lasts that is awesome!
Oh my gosh! He is SOOO freakin cute! I love the love and joy that surrounds a newborn!
Ug. I knew I should have sneaked over tonight. He is so yummy. Great photos!
Thanks for the yummy yummy photos.
Can I say that I am really jealous! None of my kids slept like that!
Such precious pictures. I love the ones with the mouth open. I love the smell of baby breath.
I can't keep looking at your blog because it's making me so darn baby hungry. There is nothing in the whole world like a newborn. I love to drink in the smell and the sounds and snuggle them in. Oh I miss that. Snuggle him extra from me. And I hope the honeymoon lasts!!
Oh....sigh.....he IS beautiful.
Post a Comment