Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome Ethan

Born Thursday April 17th
2:05PM
7 lbs. 14 oz.



He is perfect.







20 comments:

GO Gray's said...

He is beautiful!!! Congratulations I hope you are feeling well.

Paige said...

Yipppeeee! Thanks for the pictures. He is adorable.

Ellie said...

that was me.

Paige said...

Dying from cuteness. can't wait to squeeze him. Plus, I got him some all important aloha wear.

Celia Fae said...

Great photos. Love love love that baby. Thanks for birthing him for me.

*Tanyetta* said...

HE IS PERFECT!!!!!!

Lorena said...

Over from Celia's. He is very cute. Congratulations...what a fun time for your family!

diane said...

What a beautiful boy! Wish I could sniff his head!

D-dawg said...

I sniffed his head a lot and want to sniff it some more when you get home. He's so beautiful Brigitta! I'm so glad he's here safe and sound.

Tristan said...

He is SO beautiful!! Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Amz said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

kara jayne said...

Brand new babies are never THAT CUTE?!! Seriously, I'm wondering if he was a C-section baby because he is GORGEOUS! I want to kiss his cheeks and neck! YUM!! Congrats.

Shawni said...

Oh man I'm SO excited he's here! He is so handsome. I love the name Ethan too. I wish I could just cuddle him for a minute...I can't stand how cute those little newborns are. I hope the other boys are doing well with the adjustment and that you're feeling ok.

K Sue said...

OK I love the pictures they are amazing and I want to hold that sweet baby. He is so cute! Are you home yet?

Nichole Barney said...

Congrats! I was up in Utah for the weekend and had no idea you had your baby! He is a doll! I hope all is well. I am going to call you this week! Hope you are feeling well.

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

We are glad you are home. He is so handsome! We were anixous to see pictures of him. We can't decide who he looks like. We are happy to have a new cousin! We are also happy you didn't name him Dean Dogger! Ha,Ha!

Jessica said...

OH man. He IS perfect. Yum yum.

And are you serious about the maternity clothes? Don't toy with me!

Jenibelle said...

He is beautiful Brigitta! You should have a dozen more. Do your part to beautify the world!

Audry said...

He is beautiful. Congratulation!

Sally said...

Congratulations! He is so beautiful.