Here are a few reasons I love this guy (I promised him I wouldn't be too cheesy. He doesn't like cheese, except for semi-soft cheeses on really good crackers)
- He makes me laugh everyday (seriously he does)
- He is kind and so generous. He has the most generous heart.
- He does have some flaws and is man enough it admit it.
- He has a good heart (and always has, His moms says he was so kind as a kid)
- He wrestles with his boys and has so much fun playing with them.
- He tells our boys he loves them and hugs them often.
- He is teaching our boys to be good men, through his example.
- He is smart.
- He is not afraid to admit his mistakes and tries to do better.
- He is a super fun dad and likes to do boys stuff with his kids.
- He works really hard for our family and provides so well for us.
- He hardly complains about his terrible commute. (Okay not every day)
- He isn't good at cleaning around the house, but makes up for it in other ways.
- He tells me he loves me everyday.
- When I am stressed out, he helps me by letting me talk it out. He knows how to calm my fears.
- He likes to spoil me (I really like that part)
And most of all because he gave me these guys
Alright, maybe that was a little cheesy, but I really do feel so lucky to be married to such a great guy and it is not something I take for granted. Okay, no more anniversary blogs, I promise!

3 comments:
What about how he photographs well and has good hair?
I need to write my own anniversary list for me and Mark.
You guys are a good looking bunch! Where does the time go? My brain feels like I am young and hip and in my twenties but when I see all these young couples with babies I know I am getting old!
You and Mark are a great couple! Happy anniversary! Crazy that it has been 15 years!
Happy anniversary!!!
Post a Comment