Dear Mormor, (aka grandmother on my moms side)
You should come visit me soon. I really am as cute as my mom tells you on the phone. I smile all day long and I hardly ever cry. Everyone fights to hold me and I just giggle and go along with it all. My mom schleps me all over town in her stinky, dirty car and still I hardly even complain. I go to 4 soccer practices a week, 2 soccer games, 2 tennis lessons, piano lessons, scouts, cub scouts and lets not even start with the trips to the school. Please come visit and hold me and get me out of that car!!!!
I promise to be adorable and easy to handle. I still struggle to sleep through the night, but my mom hardly complains because I go right back to sleep. I am not going to be small like this forever, you know I am going to grow up and have all kinds of opinions and I won't always let you hold me.How can you say no to a face like this. Need I say more???
Love, your newest grandson---- Ethan

7 comments:
I want to come visit. He is irresistible!
If that doesn't make your mom come I don't know what will!! Oh man he is cute. Oh he makes me want another one SO bad. I lvoe that stage.
I'll come! He's THAT cute!
He is so adorable!! Seeing those pics is getting me really excited for our new one! If only I can make it through the sick stage...
he is the most beautiful baby ever (and i've never been a baby person)
ethan is super cute.
mormor must get over there stat!
He already has changed so much! He is even more handsome now than when we saw him in July!
Post a Comment