Monday, August 11, 2008

Twins

We keep saying that Ethan looks just like Carson did as a baby. So here are my twins separated by 5 years and 3 months. Of course what could be cuter then buying matchy matchy outfits. Since the others boys are too old to wear twin outfits. (I wouldn't do that to them anymore) Carson still is game for wearing twin outfits with his new baby brother. None of my others kids really look that similiar as babies, so it's kind of fun seeing the resemblance between these two brothers. Although as Ethan is getting older I think he is starting to look a little like Jacob as a baby. So perhaps this is the baby that bridges our family together, and then maybe people won't ask me if they are all brothers. And then I won't have to tell them how they all came from different fathers. Ha, ha just kidding, but it would be funny, wouldn't it?



Check out their same mouths


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tristan said...

They are so adorably handsome! I think you should do matchy matchy outfits for all the boys! ;) The older ones won't mind right?

Audry said...

I totally see Carson! And they are all cuties.

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I think they look like you! :)

Paige said...

Dying from the cute matchy matchy.

Lorie said...

My sister and I still wear twin outfits...