Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday Weigh in

I am the biggest loser (in more ways then one). Today we had our biggest loser weigh in and I was the biggest loser (I lost 5 pounds in one week.) I am so excited and now totally motivated. I have come to grips with the fact that most of that weight might be water weight, and I probably won't lose that much again in a week, but at least I can feel motivated and feel like I am on the road to my old self. So I guess my multiple personality dieting disorder is actually working. Actually I think it's because I am finally exercising, not eating like crazy and cutting out sweets and desserts.

7 comments:

Good Time Charlie said...

Good for you! You look beautiful always, and now you can feel even better. I didn't know you were doing Biggest Loser. It always looks so darn hard, I just get exhausted watching them workout. When the new club opens, we can keep up our workout with a good game of Tennis!

Audry said...

5 lbs is good. Water weight or not it's 5 lbs less than what you did weigh right? Keep it up!

Paige said...

Yeah, 5 lbs is great. I wish exercising worked for me. I do it, a lot, but I have to starve. I'm not good at that.

When I started dieting after my babies my milk went waaaay down. Be careful of your supply, and don't forget to drink a lot of water. I know you want to lose the weight quickly but that baby won't be tiny for long! Good job on your self control

Paige said...

you still haven't taken word verification off b/c you hate me.

Shawni said...

Congrats, Briggs! That is awesome. I need to give up on the sweets too. Way too many of them this summer. How fun that you're doing it in a biggest loser fashion.

Tristan said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

D-dawg said...

Brigitta- good job!! You look so good always though. Also, I love the pics of Carson and Ethan down there- they really are twins for sure!