
Yesterday I had a run in with the nutella jar. It was not good, I mean it was good, but also very very bad. The boys were playing nicely in the bonus room, Mark and baby were taking naps and suddenly I had an urge that I couldn't shake. Before I could stop myself I had broken my accomplishment of almost 3 weeks of no refined sugar. The after math today is not pretty, I woke up with really bad stomach pains and I am blaming it on the nutella. Which I am sure it is not from the nutella, but perhaps it will make me think twice before I decide to raid the jar. If you've ever had nutella you can relate to the creamy chocolaty deliciousness. I forgot how addicting it is and how it taste good on pretty much anything and everything including: bananas, toast, pretzels, crackers, crepes, pancakes etc. It is a lethal weapon to have in the house when you are trying to lose weight. In fact Mark had just bought like 3 jars of it, because of course why should they all suffer when I am dieting.

4 comments:
My favorite is to make your german pancakes with nutella and cool whip. I can eat like 10 of those things!!!! ummm Nutella
Nutella and pretzles!? I don't think I need to know that.
I'm so glad I don't like the stuff. I'm sure it'd be a serious problem if I did. Now, stick a chocolate chip cookie in front of me, and my self control is out the door.
When I was 23, I went to Europe and ate white bread, pb and nutella with a double scoop of gelato for dessert every single day for 5 weeks and LOST 2 POUNDS!
I want that metabolism back, please.
Post a Comment