
What do you love about September?
I love the
The cool nights and crisp mornings
Fresh produce, picked off the vine and right off the tree
Heirloom tomatoes and Brown Turkey Figs
Getting out recipes of my favorite fall soups
Kids in school and a little me time
knowing the holidays are just around the corner, but not having to deal yet with all the craziness
The change in the air, even if we don't really get the fall colors here, there is something different in the air

5 comments:
I love September. It's my birthday month plus I can't wait to wear sweaters.
September is nice but I like October more. Fall is favorite time of year.
You only like September because you know it will be summer again, in, like 4 months.
I hate September, because it was STILL SNOWING HERE 2.5 months ago.
Here here to Jessica! I TOTALLY agree! Hate to rain on your parade but snow sucks here (especially when you moved from Seattle!). I thought I was depressed in Seattle for the rain..not even..I got more depressed with all the snow we have in ootah! Fall to me is a prelude to snow..which is aweful aweful for 6 months straight!!!! I'll take the fall but leave mr. winter somewhere else :)
I wish we had fall colors gosh darn it. At least if you don't have them there it probably cools off a little bit. I still love Fall though.
Post a Comment