I need a new head, I really really do. So that I don't wake up with migraines, headaches and sinus pain. This morning when I woke up to a really bad headache, Mark asked me what he could do and I just replied...."I think I need a new head, could you get me one, please." Got any ideas on where I can get one? I am tired of my headaches, migraines, sinus pain etc. I've always struggled with headaches my whole life and now I am just tired of it. Why do some people suffer from headaches more then others. I think Mark gets like 2 headaches a year. So now I've decided I should really do something about it....Maybe they will tell me I need botox like Diane, who also suffers from headaches and migraines. Her doctor gives her Botox injections for her migraines. I need to find out about that, it might not be a bad thing, look younger, get rid of wrinkles all while trying to cure a migraine.
This guy wakes up with serious bed head, not headaches.....Carson wakes up with the scariest bed head ever. I am not sure what he does all night long to wake up to this kind of hair do. In the morning we have to use detangler in order to get a brush through that nest.


2 comments:
I get mirages as well always have. They are hereditary. My mom, aunt, brother and sister get them as well. Foods and stress are my biggest trigger. My Aunt get Botox injections for hers. My mom goes the natural health route. Bottom line they don't go way. Sorry but I totally understand. Sometimes I feel like beating my head with a hammer. Let me know if you find a cure. :)
I have a migraine today...must be time for more Botox. At least my meds are working this time.
Post a Comment