
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
My political statement
Doesn't this feel like the longest presidential campaign ever!!!!! I just can't wait for it to be all over.....tired of hearing negative campaigning and all the mud slinging back and forth. Wouldn't they all be a little more productive if they weren't so busy making the other opponent look bad. At this point I can't wait for Nov. 4 just so I don't have to listen to it anymore. I could really respect a candidate if they said "hey I don't have all the answers, but here is what I am committed to...." Because let's face it neither one has all the answers., even though they think they do. Why can't the 2 parties work together for the greater good. Has our country always been this divided and politics so ugly? Good night...dreaming of a happy country where we can all get along!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm longing for a hemoroid commercial. I voted and I'm over it.
I'm so done with all of it. It's stressing me out way too much. 5 more days...
Post a Comment