Here's a way to get rid of excess Halloween candy.
1. Have a son that is super obsessed with money.
2. Then when he comes up with an idea to sell his candy encourage him and even help.
3. Set up candy stand in front of house.
4. Be amazed at the many children that still want to buy candy right after Halloween.
5. Hide from their moms so they don't get mad at us for redistributing our candy to them.
The best part of the afternoon came when I noticed Carson had a 20 dollar bill in his stash of coins he had be getting. (if you look closely at the picture you can see it in the plastic bag he is holding up) I asked him where he got it and he said one of the neighbor girls came to buy some candy and said she only had a 20 dollar bill so she gave it to him. Of course I made him go march over to her house and return the 20 dollar bill. He wasn't happy, but I am sure the little girls mom was glad we brought back her hard earned money. What a little sneak! I guess he'll make a good wall street broker someday!

7 comments:
That's pretty funny.
Brigitta, that is awesome. I'm sure the neighborhood parents hated it which is so funny! I wish my kids loved money more than candy.
That is great! I am going to get my kids to do that next year. They had so much candy, they could have made good money. Go Carson
That's awesome! Send him over to my house if he needs more candy to sell - I'd gladly give it up for the cause!
He's quite an entrepeneur.
They are selling pillow-sized packeges of candy at Party City for 2.50. I will be going there after I baby-sit the Hestons.
Genius! Except that those would be my kids buying the candy. Not cool. :)
Post a Comment