Watermelon
+
Fresh lime juice
= deliciousness
It's like a little vacation in your mouth. Squeeze some lime juice over your watermelon. I don't know what happens but suddenly the flavor it just that much more interesting. Try it and tell me what you think.

6 comments:
Now my mouth is watering. This may be my late night snack. There is a little watermelon calling my name from the kitchen.
Sounds awesome! I'll be trying it tomorrow!
It is even yummier when you add a touch of sliced fresh mint leaves and crumbles of feta cheese. I never liked watermelon until I had it like this. A salad Charlene Lawson made once. Now it is one of my favorite treats.
That sounds so good, I love Watermelon and I love Lime. I have a tree bursting with limes that will be ready in a couple of months. I will share when they are just perfect. Oooo with mint sounds good too. And, best part, it is a good clean eat.
Does it taste like gelato?
Hey, it's Brett, once a Celtics fan always a Celtics fan. We didn't have a chance with Garnett injured. I still pray everyday for the Lakers to lose. Why aren't you a Golden State fan?
Post a Comment