Bermuda
Amazed by:
View outside hotel balcony









We took a walk above the beach and the views were absolutely breath taking.
Smitten with.....the old buildings and cobblestone roads.
sailed away......to see the festival of tall ships 
It was the 4ooth Anniversary of the island of Bermuda and they had a festival of tall ships that came in from all over the world. Interesting to see the many different ships.
Frightened and intimidated by
Portuguese man o war, not be be taken lightly. While snorkeling we came across one of these and I high tailed it out of the water.
Charmed by:
Charmed by:
The entire island was densely populated with brightly colored, beautiful homes. Couldn't decide on a favorite they were all so interesting.
Enjoying....the flour like sand, caribbean blue water and the sunshine
Enjoying....the flour like sand, caribbean blue water and the sunshine
So happy to be reunited with
Lots of love and thanks to my nanny team!
And really missed

6 comments:
Seriously FANTASTIC! What a fun trip! Great pics! I want to hear more about it someday. When are you coming to Vegas again?? I'm so glad you got to relax and enjoy! Looks heavenly!
Looks like such a fun trip! I want to go!! You look fantastic too! All the hard work paid off!
How beautiful! I'm jealous you got to go there and WITHOUT kids! :)
You look amazing Brigitta, as always!
Bermuda is amazing. I'm so glad you enjoyed all the beauty. The tall ships look cool.
What a great team of nannies you have.
More pics please.
looks like you had fun. Trent really liked the picture of Ethan sporting the Lakers jersey.
It is so beautiful. Great photos. The water is so blue/green. I want to go now.
Post a Comment