Thursday, June 18, 2009

keeping us laughing

Last night we were watching a show about the rain forest. The narrator gave us eye opening facts about the rain forest. We listened intently. Every second one acre of the rain forest is being burned, and the hundreds of species that will become extinct each day unless we do something to help it. After the show was coming to an end, we all felt a little more informed about the rain forest and it's environment, my clever little blue eyed 9 year old says...."Wow, I knew the economy was in bad shape, but I didn't' realize how bad it really is." Mark and I busted up laughing. And then we explained to him the difference between the word environment and economy. The thing about kids is they have the funniest things to say, not even realizing it. You can't make these things up. I try to remember the funny thoughts and saying., but I know I will forget so many of them.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lorie said...

That is so funny! He's such a crack up!!

diane said...

Ecology economy It was an honest mistake

Audry said...

That is hilarious. He is a very funny kid.

D-dawg said...

Jacob is adorable. That is really funny and so cute.

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

Love it! It's good you are writting these things down. So funny!
If you guys are going to Stadium of Fire and get there a little bit early, call my cell and I'll come over and say hello!