Someone was missing from our home this week. We had one less mouth to feed, one less carpool to deal with, one less shuttle service to provide, one less happy, helpful, smiling kid hanging around the house.
And this is what I found today after spending 4 days in the mountains at 6th grade Science Camp. One very hot, a little stinky, kind of sweaty, dusty and dirty but extremely happy boy. Welcome Back Christian! We are glad that all went well at camp.


2 comments:
Isn't that weird to have them gone for a while? It makes the family seem so different. And then it feels so great to get them back. I'm sure he probably had the greatest time. How fun to go to Science Camp! I wonder if Max will do that this year??
Oh we had the record for laundry at our house! It sounded so very fun, but we were so glad to have Ali back. Thanks for the comment on my blog, (my pseudo blog!) I am shooting for January now!
Post a Comment