Monday, September 1, 2008

Monterey for the Day


We took a little day trip to Monterey.
First stop was the Monterey Bay Aquarium but after fighting the crowds we decided to enjoy the beautiful nature outside.
We biked along the coast in a bicycle made for the whole gang.


The boys did boy things like climb on the rocks
and play near the water

And attempt dangerous stunts

And pose for pictures so mom can post them on her blog
And eat lots of fresh seafood and of course no outing is complete without a little ice cream.

7 comments:

diane said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day.

Carol said...

Great pictures! Is that Ethan at the front of the bike? Looks like you had a great day. We've got to get down there sometime soon. Maybe over fall break.

Shawni said...

That looks like such a fun family outing. Man I love California. And I love family time. You look so great Briggs. I like your hair long like that. And what a good lookin' family. It's so funny because I think all your boys look so much different. They each seem to have such unique looks from each other. Maybe that's just because I only get to see them in pictures.

Ok, so maybe we need to do a girls trip. I just got an e-mail from Lynna and I haven't seen Steph or Nik forever.

Audry said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. My kids loved Monterey. The bike made for the whole gang looks like fun.

Tristan said...

Love Monterey! That bike looks like so much fun!

Elder Zach Greene Address: said...

Hi (Mark and) Brigitta
It's your long lost Provo/Hacienda Heights friends! How fun that everyone else does blogs except us! Shawni and Nichole are such great friends and a felt a little voyeuristic reading your blog and seeing your cute little family. We would love to catch up! or at least exchange Christmas cards! Wendy (and Spencer) Greene

*Tanyetta* said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!!

I miss Monterey. We lived there for 3 years. It was HARD to leave.

(sniff, sniff) let's not talk about pebble beach either.