My name is:
E-boy (the boys name for him)
E-dog (because the boys wanted a dog)
Baby E (don't know why, but it works)
Mr. Smiles (especially cute with his dimple)
Mr. Happy (because he's mostly very content)
Sir poops alot (because he does)
Quattro (spanish? #4)


5 comments:
Whatever you call him, he is cute.
He is very cute!
i love the nicknames my kids have made up for each other. it's so fun. i like baby E.
Gotta love those nicknames. That's a good idea to write them all down too. I need to do that...
He is so cute!! Seeing him almost made me want another baby-just for a second! You must be the greatest boy mom. Brigitta-I love that you connected through my blog. I'm so happy to check yours out. Your kids are so big now. I remember when Brayden and Christian were tiny. Look at them now! Julie
Post a Comment