
Wednesday weigh in.... 7 down and 3 more to go before I get my prize money and bragging rights. Although now my one neighbor doesn't want to do it anymore because she isn't having any success. I told her no fair we are in this together and she must continue the journey, that's why we did this in the first place, to push each other and have some good old fashion competition and fun. (was I too harsh??) Oh well, on to my weight lost quest!!!

8 comments:
I need a buddy to do this with..you go girl! Good luck!
Peer pressure can be a good thing.
good for you! i wish i could get motivated. i saw you walking today...maybe i should join you.
you go for it!
GET THAT PAYPA!!!!!!!
Good Job! Too bad your babysitter is sick! That must be putting you behind. I promise to get better soon. :)
Good job!! 7 lbs in one week? What's your secret?
That is so awesome!! I am impressed!
Post a Comment