I admit it I have never been good with numbers. Luckily I am married to a numbers guy. Especially handy when I was taking college math and needed a tutor. I had my own personal tutor, he pretty much carried me through the whole semester and I got an A. So here is some confusing math for you to compute, maybe you can help me figure it out:
fewer calories each day - refined sugar + healthy food - junk food + 72 laps of swimming + smaller portions - late night snacking and bowls of cereal + increased exercise = 0 pounds lost this week. What is up?? My eyes could not believe themselves. I worked hard this past week. I am not giving up, but I was a little discouraged. I still am the biggest loser so far and I hope to reach my 10 pound goal very soon.
What could it be?? Was it because I was bragging too much last week and boasting about my huge success. Maybe my head was getting to big, thus the no weight loss. Is my body rebelling against me because I am not giving into it's normal cravings of processed foods and refined sugar???? Help!!!!
So I will endure and continue my journey. Want to hear a funny story. I was reading a tabloid magazine the other day and was reading about Jennifer Lopez and I learned a few things that she and I have in common. (besides the millions$$$$) So I said to my neighbor, "Guess what J-Lo and I have in common?" and she responded by saying, "what you are both married to skinny Mark's." I laughed and said no we both need to lose 20 pounds from having babies and both want to do a triathlon.
8 comments:
It's muscle mass. You know muscle weighs more than fat.
you're doing a great job. don't give up!
Good job Briggs. You can do it! I'm loving the swimming thing too. But it's tough to give up my chocolate chip cookies...
DOn't ask me. Story of my life.
So, when all that math doesn't add up, what do I do? Eat lots of junk and think it will give me a different result. Dumb dumb dumb.
And I can't believe how close you are with how small your baby is. I will NOT be that way.
Don't give up. YOu are doing great!!!
Kjersti Woods and Emily White are doing a mini enrichment but so far there are only a handful. Celia asked me about it too and Kjersti said sure. I'll let you know when the next class is.
I love the J-Lo comment that is funny! It sounds like you are doing awesome! Hang in there!
I am in agreement with Diane..it's muscle babe! Keep up the good work..loose an extra 5 lbs for me ok?
Post a Comment