I am the biggest loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I weighed in and I am the first to reach our 10 pound goal. I am pretty excited, but now I am on to the next 10 pounds.... Yes I have at least 10 more pounds to lose. This whole accountalibility to other people is really motivating me. I didn't know I could be so competitive. Wish me luck for the next 10 pounds. It might be a little harder. I notice the closer my body is to my comfortable weight the harder it seems to lose the weight. So it might take a while, but I am still motivated. Off to go spend my prize money........

10 comments:
That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
you are doing a fantastic job!!!!!!
you can do it.
Good job! I'm glad you made it. Glad I could help you get there too. :) Now I'm just waiting for MY pay off. :) J/K Keep up the good work.
Good for you!! You have inspired me to start the whole diet/exercising thing. I hope I can lose 30-40 though. Do you have any tips for me?
Good job. . . Hide the nutella!!!
Way to go! Skipping that red velvet cupcake was totally worth it!! Keep it up!
Good job. I think you need to get a new outfit.
Yeah!!!!! I went biking tonight and really really want some ice cream. I have such a nasty sweet tooth. I exercise so I can eat sweets but not so sure that is good but it sure is satisfying!
I can't believe you offered to let me wear your shoes. You are very generous. Unfortunately, they are probably heels and I have to wear sensible shoes since I shattered my leg...bummer. If you see any cute flats let me know.
I'm excited to get the dresses. I love that you tried the one on. I hope it works for me.
Way to go that is awesome! I am impressed!
Post a Comment