Friday, September 26, 2008

Why I like having a little caboose

Here are some benefits of having a little baby when your kids are older:


I like to tell my kids I had this baby for them........because they think he is there own personal toy. Lucky for me the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

This one likes to feed him




This one volunteers to watch TV with him on the couch while I get ready. Can you see the TV trance that they are both in??


This one likes to take him on walks while I am cooking dinner



This one will even change his outfit and his diaper if requested



These guys love to hold him all the time, except of course when he's fussy or crying or when I really need someone to hold him? Why is it that they all want to hold him during church when he is peacefully sleeping in my arms? Then it's like battle for the baby. Who can get the baby first and wake him up and bug all the people we are sitting by!

What would I do with out my little nannies????!!!!

5 comments:

diane said...

My mom says that having a baby with older kids teachs them to be unselfish.

I like your "mannies"

Nichole Barney said...

I think it is so great to have the kids helping with the baby like that. It almosts makes me want to have another one. I love seeing that interaction. So cute! We called Bronson caby for our little caboose too!

Unknown said...

So darling! Our boys are so similar in many many ways!

Jessica said...

That is EXACTLY what I need to hear right now. Yay! Between the 6 of us, maybe we can handle one more!

Lisa said...

Ok so dang cute! Cruz is almost holding his head up so I feel more comfortable letting the boys hold him. I see the bottle going on. How did you get him to take a bottle? Cruz will sometimes but only if I pump. Help! I need my nannies to feed him!!!