Friday, October 10, 2008

Aloha!

Aloha from the rainbow state. The weather was perfect, the company even better. Why did we have to come home???

The kids

The whole family Our awesome "nanny" My sister Helle came along and she was the perfect addition to our family. It gave us flexibility so that we could do stuff with the older boys and so that Mark and I could go out in the evenings. She bonded with baby E.
What happened here?
My Surfer boys
Sunset on Maui
The sister wives- I am sure people weren't sure what to think of the guy with the two blond girls.

Makena Beach

Father and son boogie boarders-although the waves started getting crazy and I made the two boys come in.

Our snorkel trip to Honolua Bay on a cool sail boat. We saw a bunch of spinner dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish and lots and lots of other fish.


Boogie boarding Jacob. He loved the water, waves and sand


Carson pretending to boogie board. He wouldn't even try it.

A good way to keep him contained

10 comments:

diane said...

What a great trip. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Good idea to bring the sister wife.

Carol said...

Beautiful pictures. So glad to have you back, it's been too quiet around here! The boys look like they enjoyed it so much.

Tami said...

Wow, your trip looks great! It looks so beautiful there. The boys looks like they had a ball. Glad you're home though!

Audry said...

Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to get back to Hawaii.

Julie and Matt said...

What a fun trip! The boys must of had a blast. Did you survive the plane ride with a little baby? I need a trip to Hawaii!

Shawni said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you were doing this and I'm so jealous! It looks like it was gorgeous as usual over there...how fun to share it with all the boys...and Helle too..

D-dawg said...

What a blast Brigitta! Great photos too.

Lisa said...

So so jealous! We tried to book Hawaii in February and it is soooo expensive that time. It looked like you all had a fun relaxing time. Good idea to take someone so you can go out at night. Love it!

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Those pictures are great! It looks like you had a great time. We'll have to come with you one time!

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

What a fun trip! I am glad that everyone had a great time! Next time we want to come.