Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pop culture quiz

Can you guess who we are?????
Our neighbors had a very fun Halloween party. We figured since we almost have as many kids as Brangelina, we might as well dress up as them. Do you like my tattoos, they were done by my very own tattoo artist...Mark. We even have the correct longitudes and latitudes.
Baby Ethan is a bat, he looks better when he is with Carson who is a vampire....
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Paige said...

Best costume ever. I love it.

Lorie said...

Awesome!

diane said...

You look hot Angelina!

D-dawg said...

Your costumes were my favorite. I'm sad that I am not on your side bar and you don't follow my blog! Is it not working for you again?!?!

Audry said...

I loved this costume.

Tami said...

You too were fabulous! The tats were my favorite!

GO Gray's said...

That cracks me up!!!!

Unknown said...

ha ha. I love your costume! You look so tan too! I'm jealous miss Hawaian girl. :)

Julie and Matt said...

I'm loving the costumes!!! What a great tattoo artist too!

Jodie said...

this is so great! you're both way sexier than the originals.

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Those costumes were the best! I am laughing! Love the babies.