Sunday, November 9, 2008

Someone is finally sleeping through the night!




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Paige said...

that baby is cute but I wouldn't go to the museum tuesday b/c it's going to be a zoo b/c it's a holiday.

diane said...

My daughter slept through the night when she was 4


...years old.

Lorie said...

I know you already know this but that baby is so dang cute!! Congrats on sleeping through the night!

Jessica said...

As if you needed a reason to love him more!

Nichole Barney said...

How exciting I bet you are so happy!

D-dawg said...

YAY for Ethan! Great pictures- I love the close ups.

Seriously... said...

Hi....you don't know me but (long story) I know Denae (kinda) and you once left a comment on Mindy's blog after she found out she was having her 4th boy. I just found out i'm having my 4th boy today, and I was looking at your blog to see how you are coping :) Cute boys....I just wanted to say HI.

Lisa said...

Are you FREAKIN' Kidding me! I have to WAIT that long until mine is sleeping thru the night?????? I am at my witts end NOW!! Cruz just turned 4 months and I am going cccrrrraaaazzzyyy with sleepless nights! Cory is traveling a ton and I can't manage. What did you do to finally get him to sleep thru. And what exactly is sleeping thru the night for you? I find that it varys for each person. To me, sleeping thru is from 8-8. Did ya have to let him 'cry it out'. I am seriously ready for that. It breaks my heart to hear him cry but I don't know what else to FREAKIN' do! I am ready to take up drinkin' some serious lattes or something to keep me going. Isn't the 4th boys SUPPOSED to sleep right out of the gate. What a nasty trick to have gotten..4th boys and no sleeper.grrrrrr Help over here please and soon :)