We got tricks.......and we got treats..... Sounds a lot like the presidential campaign for the last 20 months....mostly dirty tricks and very few good treats....oh well....go out and vote!!! Isn't it going to be nice that soon this 2008 campaign will soon be over??? Hopefully, now maybe someone can start taking action and help our country!!! We live in a great country and even if the candidate we voted for doesn't win, we should be grateful for the freedoms we have and strive to unite this country rather then continue to divide it.
another Halloween came and went....now what to do with all those piles of candy~maybe eat them all as we watch the polls close tonight....


5 comments:
I never saw Jacob's costume. Hilarious. Love the hair.
I can't watch.
cute kiddo's! So have you had alot of grief over Prop 8 in Cali?
So, I asked Christian what he was for Halloween on Sunday and he said he didn't know.
Very cute pictures and costumes! I loved the Edward comment! It gets me excited to see that movie!
Love the costumes. Crazy election huh? I'm feeling Obama's weight...I feel so bad for him and all that he's going to have to deal with.
Post a Comment