Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Brothers



Flash back moment

It's good to know that they once loved each other. After a few difficult days of fighting, teasing, and time outs, I was happy to come across this photo of the boys. Sometimes I wish they were still this age, and then other times I am happy they can feed themselves, dress themselves and go to school all day. They are the best of friends and sometimes the worst. My neighbor once commented that my boys are in their own special little
boy's club, because they are always all three together. But then there are the days when all they can do is annoy each other. I think they do it mainly to aggravate me!
The Boys Club


3 comments:

Paige said...

The boys club is adorable and needs a little sister. Let's get crackin'.

Celia Fae said...

I'm with Paige. Can't Mark have his sperm spun? I hope he doesn't read this. You might have to delete it.

D-dawg said...

Logan would move in with your boys club in a second! He has so much fun with all of them. Christian and Jacob look so cute in that first picture.