Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thanks Mr. Joe's


What would I do with out Mr. Joe's. He provides us dinners many nights of the week. He is inexpensive, delicious and don't forget healthy. Thank you for moving down the street so I could visit you often. I see him more then my own husband sometimes. He makes me look good when I whip up a semi gourmet dinner. Here are some pictures of our family favorites. Dinner in 15 minutes!!!!! NO Joke!!!
Thanks Mr. Joe's for nourishing our bodies

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

The salmon looks good, but the collage is better. I think everyone should do a TJ's post so we can learn what to buy. When are you having us over for dinner again? I like all of those things.

Paige said...

Mr. Joe is my lover too. They had crab stuffed salmon this week. AMAZING.