Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I scream, you scream, for Ice cream

It's one of those hot, hot days where the only good thing to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner is ice cream. Is there a limit on how much they are allowed to eat in one day? They come from school hot, sweaty, red faced and in need of a cool down. This is the best option I have for them, they aren't complaining!! Oh, to be a kid and eat ice cream without the guilt of calories and then the sabotage of thinking how long I need to run on the treadmill to get rid of that delicious ice cream I just inhaled.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Where did you go for ice cream? That looks so delicious right now. It has been WAY TOO hot here.

Celia Fae said...

The only good thing about a husband who travels is that you get to keep the ac at a cool 74. Love the ice cream shot. Truthfully, did you get one?