Tuesday discoveries
- Carson finds new found interest in the bags of toys that are on their way to good will.
- Cleaning ladies stay longer and do a better job when I actually stay home with them and pretend to clean.
- Even though we've only been in this home 2 1/2 years it looks like every room needs touch up paint especially all doors, baseboards and trimwork.
- All the toilets in my house have officially been marked with little boy pee. (I use to only let them pee in their own bathroom, some how now they pee in all the bathrooms and now all my toilets reek!!!!)
- Is it alright if I make them pee out in the bushes in the garden? Anyone have any solutions for me?
- I don't think I will ever see the bottom of my laundry basket. It's just not possible. I dream of an empty laundry basket!!!
- Tylenol PM works when I have a migraine and now today I am back to myself.

3 comments:
I feel your toilet pain. Look for a complementary post from me today.
I am so glad your migrane is gone. As for the laundry, I wish it could be gone too. But it never is! I feel like I can never catch up on it! And pee around the toilet is a problem over here too and I only have 1 boy!
haha....i wish i had a cleaning lady. i would follow her around! LOL
p.s. i love your blog i'm here by way of celia fae.
Post a Comment