Camo anyone? So the joke around our house is that mommy is painting the walls camouflage. (Now you see the children now you don't) It's a fun game we play. But now the joke isn't so funny anymore after living with all kinds of paint samples and colors all over the walls. It's time to decide and I just can't!!! I need some serious help. I am feeling a little dysfunctional and stuck. I can't seem to make up my mind and then when I am about to make the final paint purchase is when I decide I don't really like any of the colors. Maybe I should have just kept the walls the color they were. Anyone have any colors they could suggest????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
My suggestion is: NOT, and is not painting. That's what we do...unless I can fly my best friend up from Argentina and then she tells me what to do and yells at me till I do it. Those are the only conditions I paint under.
Yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree over here. But I can tell you what to eat for dinner.... I like the new look.
Benjamin Moore 1045.
or Benjamin Moore 1071
I'll look what the "names" are.
Brigitta, I love all of the colors you've shown me so far. I wish I could help you out more but I definitely love the blue... just not sure which shade of it. I'll have to come over and check it out again.
Post a Comment