This is what happens to your house when many teenager girls spend the night at your house. I guess what goes around is bound to come around. My boys thought it was awesome and they actually were the ones to pick it all up, because it was extra fun to play with toilet paper off the roll???Saturday, August 11, 2007
T.P. anyone?
This is what happens to your house when many teenager girls spend the night at your house. I guess what goes around is bound to come around. My boys thought it was awesome and they actually were the ones to pick it all up, because it was extra fun to play with toilet paper off the roll???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope you save it in a brown bag next to the toilet for all to use (do boys use TP?) You wouldn't want to waste all that precious TP.
I am dreading the day when this starts happening! At least your boys picked it up. I bet the YW had the best time at the sleepover.... good job!
Ug. I still have tp in my tree from last time. I hope it never escalates into forking or egging or something. Alisa had a really bad time with that.
There were few things more fun than T.P.ing...I am jealous of whoever did it to you.
Post a Comment